OCD 1

Friday, November 15, 2013

Angry with OCD!



Hey everyone,

Argh, just a bit stressed with this OCD crap. Again I fall into the endless pit of its misery. It's true that you need courage to overcome this awful disorder that gives no peace of mind, but many times, I feel like I've had enough.

It tears me from the inside out, each second while it takes over. Ahh, such relief it is to have a blog to ventilate all of your worries to others. Fury within grows by the day, as I look up at the sky and wonder why God would allow for the existence of mental disorders.

My current obsession has something to do with a blog I created that has to do with Quranic Verses. Yes, I am a Muslim. While I was creating the blog, an obsession hit me that I had to backspace the name and then backspace some more. I did it around 566.5 times! It's insane! And now my OCD is going to keep me fixated on the god damn thought and continue to make me want to delete the blog and make it again. I swear, whenever I get excited over something, this OCD tags along and has to ruin everything. Arghh!

So anyways guys, sail smooth and fight hard, courage up and laugh loud.

If the Buddha was right, then existence is suffering. Most people would say, "What's that saying for?" But in many ways, it is true.

With love,
Tareq

No comments:

Post a Comment