OCD 1

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

EDUCATION SUCKS



I just wanted to sincerely express my utter hatred towards very certain things. Somehow I feel that the world is lost. (or maybe it's just me?) But if I'm right, can't we agree that it's because so many people walk through Earth with no purpose or place, with no goal or direction, with no ultimate reason to live or breathe?

Is it the job of EDUCATION to teach us academically, or spiritually. Is it the goal of education to train only the left side of our brain, or to nourish our hearts? Is it the job of education to breed obedient workers that execute commands like a computer processor, or to teach them to pursue and practice the true passions that were meant for them?

Ah, whatever, it's not like it's going to change. That's the phrase we all say, and thus we remain in the dark.

FML

With love,
Tareq

No comments:

Post a Comment