OCD 1

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

OCD affects many

Hey everyone,

The OCD is kicking back a bit, although there is one main obsession that's been bothering me for quite some time, and it involves saying a certain phrase to a certain someone on a certain time on a certain day. IT'S SILLY, I KNOW! But nonetheless, I thought that I might as well share it and get it off my chest.

Some of my OCD thoughts are sticky thoughts, meaning that they stay for quite some time before they are resolved. They're usually resolved by me giving into the obsession.

There are various treatments for OCD, none of which we can call cures. All we can do, I guess, is pray to God and for the people in the medical field to bring some light unto this gruesome disorder. Even if you've had OCD for two minutes, then you still have the right to say you've had enough.

OCD definitely affects many people.

No comments:

Post a Comment