OCD 1

Friday, November 15, 2013

I feel HANDICAPPED by my OCD



Hey everyone,

Sigh, sigh, sigh. My third year in first year of university. I failed two years, and here I am failing another. All the shame and guilt passes right through me, and I really don't know what to do.

Over these two years, my OCD has been horrible, and all I've been trying to do was SURVIVING without killing myself. But my parents don't understand that. The reason for that is that I don't tell them. Course after course I drop, and then, I have only two courses. Two I dropped, and one I'm failing.

For the past two years, my OCD has seriously limited my mental functionality, and that's probably the reason I'm screwing up. So long the days when I used to be first in my class at high school. Now, I'm barely passing.

I heard that many OCD sufferers end up dropping out of university for not being able to function throughout their university days. I REALLY don't blame them.

I feel HANDICAPPED! I'm even visiting a center at the university for students with disabilities. In many ways, OCD has really ruined my life.

I guess all I can do right now is look forward.

With love,
Tareq

No comments:

Post a Comment