OCD 1

Sunday, November 17, 2013

SURVIVE



Hey everyone,

I found something that is really helpful to OCD is to simultaneously have something HEAVILY DISTRACT you (for example, music), while focusing on your breathing. Make sure the music is loud, and your breaths are deep going in, and slow going out.

OCD has ruined my life in absolutely every way, from friendships, to dreams, to ambition, to relationships, to smiles, to laughs, to feeling, to emotion, and to the very will to live, or even love. No matter what I do, I end up being dragged down to the bottom. I truly wonder whether God made a mistake when he allowed for mental illness. Yet, I still believe in him everyday.

I mostly like listening to metal music, because it reflects the blackened soul my OCD has made me. Sometimes, I believe that nothing can repair the damaged soul I have become.

Yet, I still SURVIVE, and so should we all.

With love,
Tareq

No comments:

Post a Comment