OCD 1

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The horror of 8!



Hey everyone,

I'm currently trying to overcome my fear of 8 by doing everything in 8s. But the thing that is SERIOUSLY distressing me is that I actually WANT to fear the number 8, because of a certain obsession that I have to do on saturday which involves me doing a compulsion from 9.625 to 9.875. If I FEAR the number 8, I can say to myself, "You know what, you don't have to do it, because you fear the number 8."

YOU SEE HOW RIDICULOUS THAT IS?!

I can seriously hate my life sometimes. I HATE myself! It just doesn't go.

Into the depth of darkness I forever descend
Thoughts of OCD just don't ever mend
This hollowness within eats me up like bait
But I just can't get over this number 8

I guess whether I do or do not give in to the ritual on saturday, I can always blog my regresses as well as my progresses.

All I have to remember, is that I AM NOT ALONE, AND YOU AREN'T AS WELL.

Share and laugh, always.

With Love,
Tareq

No comments:

Post a Comment