OCD 1

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

NONSENSE!



Hey everyone,

This is going to sound funny when you hear it. I heard that in the 'ocfoundation' there's a laughing club for people with OCD. So basically how it goes, is we completley share our obsessions, and learn to laugh at one another, while still at heart, supporting one another.

My current obsession has something to do with a bump on my finger that is caused by 'trichotolimania' (i think that's how you spell it lol), and it has to do with skin picking. My obsession has to do with asking a certain doctor whether it's going to grow smaller a certain number of times, which is 6X10 times which reaches 60. The first time I went he answered me 6 times while my motehr was in the other room. The next time he answered me the next 52 times, but my mother wasn't in the other room. So, despite me leaving that country with the certain doctor, I still wish to go back and ask him. So, this obsession morphed into asking my mom when we'll be returning there. I asked her 9 times, and then, and I forgot how this happened, she partially answered my question so it reached 9.625 times. So, my obsession is to make it 9.875 times, even though before I used to fear 6 and favor 8, and now I favor 6 and fear 8.

YOU SEE HOW MUCH NONSENSE THE OCD CAN THROW AT YOU?! THIS IS JUST INSANE! But yet again, I realize, that this is just a symptom of OCD, and whether I give into it or not, I know deep down, that there are others out there who suffer the same, and that I can express myself to them through blogging the same way they can do the same. Also, there are therapists and OCD mentors to express to.

REMEMBER, YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

With love,
Tareq

No comments:

Post a Comment