OCD 1

Saturday, November 16, 2013

My OCD is a freakin' GENIUS!



Hey everyone,

I just realized that my OCD is a freakin' GENIUS! It works in ANY  way possible to keep you trapped, no matter what! All I can say is GOD! DELIVER ME!

To back this up, once I said that I was going to do everything OPPOSITE to what my OCD tells me, the things that were opposite to my OCD became the norm, and what was once the norm became the opposite! Are you following? If you have OCD, then you possibly have a chance at understanding the twists that OCD can throw at you.

For example, I was creating a blog named "Muslim Reflections". Then I did something to the number 7. And the number 7 is one of my main fears. So what I had to do was change the name to "Islam's Beauty" to make them 2 fears at once. Naming the blog "Islam's Beauty" is a fear to me for some reason. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY! So now, I'm simultaneously dealing with two fears, which in my mind, is a CATASTROPHE!

It's almost as if the OCD catches me at every single wire in my brain. It's horrifying indeed.

With love,
Tareq


No comments:

Post a Comment