OCD 1

Thursday, November 14, 2013

OCD and suicide



Hey everyone,

Yet another day of me thinking of suicide. It always seems like the only answer sometimes, when everything just gets too mechanical and malfunctioning in my mind. This OCD really does take suffering to a whole other level.

Trust in my, self-righteous suicide
I cry, when angels deserve to die

Those lyrics by System of a Down stick to my head all throughout the day. I still remain a slave to the temptation of death.

Yet, I still survive, and so should all of you
We're not done, until we're fully through

When everything falls apart, we can only look at the sky, and think about God's will to everything, and about how this is all for a reason.

Never lose faith, never lose hope.

With love,
Tareq

No comments:

Post a Comment