OCD 1

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Love and OCD

Hey everyone,

My pen name is Tareq, and I'm going to be posting a blog on OCD.

My OCD is definitely ruining my life. Since we can all agree that our mind is practically everything, then if OCD is going to ruin our minds, then it ruins the way we feel, think, feel, and even love.

I spent the entire day today obsessing on different things. My obsessions someimtes have to do with keeping everything in the same place in the house until I complete my obsession. Honeslty, my family and I take it in good humor, and they are nonetheless supportive.

I constantly search the web for solutions to this serious issue, so that I can get an ounce of peace of mind, but I still realize that the only help we can ever get is one another. My mother told me once that several people have learned to cope with their OCD because of the help of other people with OCD.

So what I'm trying to do, is to add yet another blog to the many blogs out there that aid OCDers to help one another.

Something that I believe we OCDers do is that we tend to hide what's within us. Maybe, just maybe, if we use the power of love and complete sharing of feelings and thoughts, can we feel a spreading of positive energy among us.

Feel free to leave comments and to share.

With love,
Tareq

No comments:

Post a Comment