OCD 1

Sunday, November 17, 2013

OCD NEEDS WARRIORS TO OVERCOME IT!



Hey everyone,

Maybe the solution to OCD is to NOT GIVE A SHIT. Maybe OCDers tend to give over-importance to every single thought in their head. EVERY SINGLE THOUGHT is another trigger to an OCD obsession. The cycle just keeps getting stronger and stronger.

I know, I know, it may not be that simple. But maybe, it can help, even though a little.

The days just get darker and darker. OCD just catches me at every corner. My current obsession has to do with walking out of the bathroom while tapping my little finger on the palm of my hand. RIDICULOUS!

I also learned that we have to take it step by step. If there's an urge that you feel is associated with a MAJOR FEAR, then I think we should just give in to the ritual. Because the major fear behind it would just lead to a panic attack. The very sad thing is that OCD panic attacks usually happen within us rather than expressed outwards.

COURAGE, COURAGE, COURAGE. OCD NEEDS WARRIORS TO OVERCOME IT! It needs A LOT of BRUTE STRENGTH. And equally, A LOT of Will Power. The pain WILL BE ENORMOUS, yet the rewards, WILL BE LIBERATING.

GOD, GIVE US THE MIGHT. GOD, GIVE US THE STRENGTH, TO OVERCOME THIS BEAST I CALL OCD.

SPARTANS!

With love,
Tareq

No comments:

Post a Comment