OCD 1

Sunday, November 17, 2013

OCD IS SO SPECIFIC!



Hey everyone,

An obsession just hit me. Wow, it's marvelous how an obsession can come to you through the tiniest hole like a needle into your brain. Since I was excited about the last post which is labeled "OCD needs warriors to overcome it", I started to obsess about that post! Lol. F*ck me! Since a part of the solution was in that post, I begin to obsess over it. WHAT THE F*CK?!

Forever I shall remain a slave to this monster called OCD. It's the meanest of slave drivers that would drag you down into the furthest and lowest layer of hell. It's a beast whose thirst is never quenched. I'm going to call this 'post' obsession the 'Warrior Obsession' Lol, and I'll see how many days it'll stick with me.

From this post you can realize how sly and cunning the OCD can become. It's a rapist of the mind's calm. Excuse the language, but it's TRUE!

So this is DAY 1 of the 'Warrior Obsession'. Let's see how long it'll last. The obsession has to do something with the space between two words of the post. SEE HOW SPECIFIC IT IS?!

OMG! I should probably ask my therapist to alter my medication.

FML

With love,
Tareq

No comments:

Post a Comment