OCD 1

Thursday, November 21, 2013

DAY 1 WITHOUT COMMITTING SUICIDE

fuck you wallpaper 1920x1200 - WALLPAPERS!!! 2!!!! 6DIG6

Hey everyone,

I'm going to start a series of post that only has to do with the mere notion of SURVIVAL. Let's see if I can make it to DAY 100 without committing suicide because of this blasted OCD that's ruining my life.

So currently, I'm on DAY 1:

Went to university today, and spent pretty much almost all the time performing stupid fucking rituals. They make no goddamn sense! Everything has to do with doing something in a certain way and a certain number of times. FUCK OCD. It should be banned. It should be outlawed by the physical laws of the universe. No one deserves to get his mind fucked twenty four hours of the day. Everyone should have the right to peace of mind. But with this shit, it never seems to come my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment