OCD 1

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Major obsessions. OCD sucks



Hey everyone,

Yet another day of enduring the horrors of OCD.

It's mainly something to do with these MAJOR obsessions that really cause me so much fear. They shake me to the core. Usually what happens are that I have to do these obsessions on a certain time of a certain day.

Nevertheless, we survive throughout these days that don't make sense. If anyone without OCD reads the above paragraph, he'd have no idea what I'm talking about.

It's like being stuck on a train track, and being told not to move. Horrifying, agonizing, painful, and undermining.

I've never felt so inclined to just end my life. Every passing second is another challenge to face. If only there's anything I can do to come over this issue. I'd give ANYTHING for it. Yet, I remain dragging my feet through the wastelands of the Earth, waiting for a sign, waiting for a chance at life.

REMEMBER TO SHARE AND LAUGH, and to hold on to the rope of God.

With love,

Tareq

No comments:

Post a Comment