OCD 1

Thursday, November 14, 2013

SAMSARA



Hey everyone,

My main obsession sort of changed, it shifted from asking my mom to say a certain phrase on saturday to going in and out of a gas station to shift it from 2.5 times to 5.5 times on a thursday. Don't ask me how I was able to make it .5 times. IT'S TOO COMPLICATED.

OCD is definitely an eternal twril, up until the day I die. But I should know that it is up to me to find remedies to this catastrophic illness, that tears me apart every second of the day.

I realize that SUICIDE is not an option, and that hope still exists. Hope and love are the only two things keeping me alive.

SHARE AND LAUGH. YOU ARE NOT ALONE. IN A WAY, WE ARE ALL SUFFERING.

SAMSARA, the Buddhist philosophy that Existence is Suffering. Nothing in my life, NOTHING, has ever been more true than that.

Hold on to the rope of God.

With love,
Tareq

No comments:

Post a Comment