OCD 1

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Passion and OCD

Hey everyone,

Something that really has helped me as well as many others in their OCD is the power of passion.

FIND A PASSION, AND STICK TO IT!

And make sure that your passion emits positive energy rather than negative energy, so that it may be productive to you mental health.

For example, my passion is writing. For a long time, I used to write dark poetry, and I thought that that would keep me busy. But what was actually happening was I was bringing myself down with the negative energy surrounded with the writing of that poetry.

As far as my obsessions go, I'm still obsessing about whether I should delete this account with the name Tareq Fareed and make another account with the name Edward Tyler. It's SO DISTRESSING! The reason it's an obsession is because whenever I get excited about something, for example, this blog, I start to obsess about it.

Do you ever obsess about things as soon as you get excited about them? Leave your comments if you wish.

Remember, find a positive passion, and work on it until you can't anymore!

With love,
Tareq

No comments:

Post a Comment