OCD 1

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I'M CRAZY!



Hey everyone,

OCD is a giant burden on anyone's chest.

But I believe that there is a core root to all of this. SHAME AND GUILT AND SHAME AND GUILT.

Maybe, just maybe, with the power of the internet and blogging, we can openly admit our craziness and insanity. Now, I'm not saying that we are crazy or insane. But we can admit, however, that to a certain degree, we are. But THAT'S OKAY. To a certain degree, we all are.

For example, my current obsession is to delete this current account that has the name Tareq Fareed and make another account that has the name Edward Tyler. The reason for this is that whenever there's anything that I am excited about, for example, this blog because I love to write, I begin to obsess over it.

I KNOW that the obsession mentioned above is completely ABSURD. But here I am, admitting fully and wholeheartedly, I AM CRAZY, I AM CRAZY.

REMOVE THE GUILT, REMOVE THE SHAME.

BE WHO YOU ARE.

With love,
Tareq

No comments:

Post a Comment