OCD 1

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

OCD and your weaknesses

Hey everyone,

I want you all to remember, my fellow OCDers, that OCD will do anything possible to go into any weakness that you have, to insert into you darkness and unease of the mind.

Even if there is something good in your life or something exciting, it will morph your obsessions into that very thing that is good or exciting. So we must learn to push on through.

A piece of lyrics I really like from As I lay Dying, even though the song is anti-religion, which I do not agree with, is very encouraging. Here it is:

AS WE face distress
WE MUST not lose heart
STAND FAST and press on
TRIUMPH AWAITS

Remember OCD folks, don't ever make OCD the reason for your loss of faith in God. It's not worth it. I believe, that although it may seem like God may have made a mistake for creating your OCD, you must remember that we are the ones, since childhood, who got us into this mess.

Arghh, my current obsession still has to do with deleting this account that has the name Tareq Fareed and making another account with the name Edward Tyler.

Let me know through the comments how I should deal with this 'account' obsession.

All the best to you,
Tareq

No comments:

Post a Comment